Quincy Middle School is proud to partner with community and family members to be a WATCH D.O.G. school. WATCH D.O.G.S stands for Dads of Great Students and is a national organization which operates with two primary goals which include:
- Provide positive male role models for students at QMS.
- To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
Currently there are about 10 members who have been cleared to participate in the program and volunteer at QMS. During the 2022-2023 school year they served nearly 200 hours volunteering at school. Activities they have participated in include:
- Greeting students
- Having meals with students
- Helping the QMS PBIS program and store
- Interacting and supervising students at lunch
- Participating in family events for Dads and their students
If you are interested in participating in the WATCH D.O.G.S. program, please contact one of the Quincy Middle School administrators with any questions at 509-787-4435 or email email@example.com You can also take the first step by completing a Quincy School District volunteer packet found online (Volunteer Packets) or the packet can be picked up at the QMS Office.